Monday, April 11, 2016

The Little Things

Sometimes when you're in a crappy mood, having an off day, or simply looking for a teeny tiny giddy/happy moment, the weirdest things can cheese you up. Here are some of my latest favorite moments from the real and not-so-real world that made me smile or laugh out loud from the heart.

Spoiler alert if you aren't up to date with Jane the Virgin!


Petra's Pure Obliviousness To Frozen


via GIPHY

In Chapter Thirty Six (S02E14) of Jane the Virgin, Petra finally pops those twins with Jane by her side...and announces she's named them Elsa and Anna. Jane gives her a "are you serious" look, to which Petra retorts that only Jane could know of an unknown movie like Frozen.

Petra says vot is dis Frozen you talk about. Got me smiling like a baby eating Nutella for the first time. Or me eating donuts every single time.

Donuts, Sushi, Good Pizza, and Which Wich. And Five Guys. 

Need I say more? As of late, my appetite has been on quite a decline. Which sucks because I don't get drool-hungry enough to shove more donuts than required into my face. Safeway, Top Pot, Dunkin Donuts (except the one in Delawala, Karachi), VooDoo Doughnut...donuts donuts donuts. As soon as I take my first bite of a strawberry-filled or chocolate glazed piece of heaven, mouth undergoes multiple orgasms.

Sushi? Once in a bluemoon kind of thing but it is just...so good. PRAWN SUSHI PLEASE.

Which Wich. Ever since I moved to Seattle and found out what an a ***** Jimmy Johns is, I had no choice but to switch over to Quiznos (Subway? Ew no). But lo and behold! When I was introduced to Which Wich, I forgot all about my ex-love. Not only do they make great sandwiches, but it's more affordable (and more sandwich) than JJ has to offer. Probably healthier too.

Five Guys was my first go-to burger place when I first visited Seattle. Their staff was super professional and friendly, it was located close to where I was staying, it was one of the few places open till after 7PM in the area...and the burgers were fanfuc*ingtabulous. Juicy and well done at the same time, fill you up, delectable cajun-ish fries on the side, and fresh, yummy toppings (extra grilled mushrooms please?). Happy post-burger burps and farts all the way.

Note: Read here about why JJ is currently being boycotted by yours truly.


via GIPHY



Little Twit of a Brat Restores Faith




If you haven't seen this short, watch it. The Present is simple, adorable, and silently gives a very important message to the audience. I sniffled at the end while my eyes watered with drops of salty dew. No, I didn't cry! On a serious note: Stop calling humans b*tches and animals because animals are so much more humane and loving than we are. Stop animal abuse.

Note: The puppy may not have been abused and had to have his leg amputated for medical reasons or something but it's the first thing I though of.

Real-Time Love


via GIPHY
Aside from mushy soulmate texts, the one thing I admire most about excited texters is their...excitement. Even if they're not jumping for joy in real life or grinning away like the :D emoji, people who use exclamation marks and smiley faces/emojis automatically give me a feel-good vibe and make me want to emoji/exclaim-i my texts too. Anyone who doesn't use emojis/excitedness is a constipated prick,

The Flash


via GIPHY
No matter how cheesy or "lame" some might find this series, it almost always makes me laugh - what with Cisco's hilarious surprise screams and Dr. Wells's adamant low voice and seriousness, who wouldn't laugh?

Alright, I'm officially done writing my first-ever post with GIFs. Fare thee well!

No comments:

Post a Comment